A collection of manuals and demo items for teaching about contraception!
The CSE offers two types of contraceptive educations kits, a standard kit ($199), and a deluxe kit ($249).
The Contraceptive Education Kit includes the following demonstration items (please note, not all contraceptive methods have pharmaceutical demos available; substitutes are used):
- Wooden penis condom application demo model
- A dental dam
- 20 assorted condoms
- 1 non-latex condom
- Internal Condom (female condom)
- Diaphragm model
- NuvaRing demo (inner ring of female condom)
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Ortho-Evra patch substitute (non-medicated patch)
- Depo-Provera substitute syringe (no needle)
- Vaginal contraceptive film
- Emergency contraception
- IUD demo
The Kit contains these CSE manuals:
The Kit contains these educational resources:
- Sex, Etc magazine
- “Emergency Contraception” pamphlet
- Your choice of “Birth Control Choices for Teens” pamphlet from Planned Parenthood or “Your Birth Control Choices” pamphlet from Planned Parenthood
- “Understanding IUDs pamphlet” from Planned Parenthood
For large orders, please anticipate a delay in shipment.
PLUS Sex Ed Network Members receive an extra 10% off the price for this kit! Want to know more about our memberships? Click HERE.